Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ogre update

I'm more or less happy with the progress so far. I realized after i started painting him that he has an eagle brand on his forehead too. I green stuffed the brand on his shoulder. I will have to turn the forehead thing into a tattoo or something.
The shading is rubbish in the pictures. I am much more satisfied with how it looks in person, but may add another highlight and re ogryn flesh wash all skin areas to give it a more dramatic shadow and highlight look. Next step will be to add a small highlight to the pants and then give it a black wash as I want them to look like faded black pants. I'm debating adding a Han Solo green stripe down the side of his pants to tie in the war band's accent colour.
All the metallics are yet to be done.
Bard





No comments:

Post a Comment