Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The First 5

Started the first five of 17 Lothern Seaguard. A person doesn't realize the amount of detail on these new plastic models being made! I usually paint slowly, but am trying to increase my speed again. I realize it takes away from the individual quality of each model, but the goal is to paint quickly and efficiently here. No painting awards for these.
Here is what has been painted so far...
I tried the hawk turquoise but don't like the looks of it beside the ocean blues I have for the rest of the model. I am not sure how I will incorporate the color into the paint scheme.
First coat of metalics
Underbelly blue as basecoat for white
The color test Seaguard
Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment