Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

All your base are belong to us

Today I finished a Nurgle knight and started taking a closer look at the bases for the army. I had to admit to myself that I was not thrilled with the overall appearence. So, I hoped on to the intraweb and zoomed through cyberspace to a fantastical website called http://www.microartstudio.com/ where I looked at various idea possibilities for bases. Here are some of the ones that, in my book, rate.

temple ruins
infested
Swamp
winter shale

dark temple
wasteland

Now, each one of these examples are for what might look good for a chaos army. I am undecided with wich look to go for. Food for thought anyway.
Cheers, Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment