Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Copy Cat Killer



He needs his base cleaned up, and a spot or two I see on the camera pictures. One more to go!

Tale of ___ gamers note:
Army choice: Leaning towards High Elves. My wife game me models for the first time this past Christmas, and I need to paint some of these presents!
Painting Plan: Month 1: 18 Lothern Seaguard, inc. full command for 259 points. Bonus: Mage all from the isle of blood box.
Month 2: 8 Dragon Princes, Full command for 290 points. Bonus: 2 objective markers that look like way-stones.
Month 3: 12 reavers, Musician and champ for 266 points. Bonus: 1 Bolt thrower.
Month 4: either 15 Sword masters or Pheonix Guard, full command for 255 points. Bonus: Eagle or Prince on Griffon.
Add this to the 10 sword masters I already have mostly done and the chariot I have started, I have a decent High Elf force in under half a year!
I suppose the other option is to start a TombKing army and paint nothing but their new monster each and every month. I am sure that would go over reeeeaaaal good. yea.
Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment