Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Battle Standard and machines

I have been putting some new toys together. The warmachines are excellent models, but it will be a challenge to paint the rats on the inside of the structure. The catapult has been primed, and should get a spot of paint applied tonight. The B.S.B should have the left arm green stuffed tonight, with a prime tomorrow.







cheers, Bard

4 comments:

  1. The BSB looks good, what are your plans for the banner itself?

    I like the machines. The WLC I feel is too high up on the frame, not your fault but the mini itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean...and thats the LOW PROFILE setting!! Aparently there are some cheesy monkeys out there that put it even higher up for line of site reasons...aparently you can shoot over trees better that way! GROAN
    p.s. any thoughts on wheels? was considering only 4 for the WLC??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, convert MAN! CONVERT! You're a rat. -__^ Aww, that that is a bit much.

    Four or six. Four would still work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't agree with labeling these people as cheesy monkeys.

    First of, GW in the White Dwarf said these models were precisely built to give you the option.

    Second, you give yourself an advantage, granted, but if you can see others and shoot at them, you can also be seen and be shot at. It's not exclusively an advantage.

    Anyhow, I sort of like the way you did them up. I think I'll go for a similar build.

    Seb

    ReplyDelete