Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dark Age Mandible

Mandible WIP. A swamp base is in the works.
Recently, my friend suggested he would enjoy playing a campaign warband based game over the summer. Both of us having once upon a time bought the Dark-Age book, thought it might be fun to re-examine the gaming system. Several new books have come out since I was last looking into playing and painting Dark-Age models, and things have expanded and improved. I am looking forward to collecting a Brood warband and have started with a insectoid looking character known as a Mandible. My 500 point warband will consist of 5 models. MeanJellybean, Mandible, a Pud thrower and 2 sawblades. I am looking forward to breaking up my current undead army push with the odd Dark age miniature.

Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment