Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blood Knights 1/5 WIP

Having recently painted a Wight King as a gift, I found myself burned out. Not wanting to pursue the hobby to any extent and instead focusing on playing with my daughter and other computer games along with my new IPad. Yesterday I got some motivation back into me and started a Blood Knight. As I refuse to pay $120ish dollars for the official ones (for a box of 5 models WTF!?!) I put together a Dragon Prince and altered him a bit, and am satisfied with the start. I am not happy with the Primer that pebbled my model however. If by the end I am not happy, I may strip the model and start anew.

Cheers, Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment