Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Another dead Doggie

Another little puppy done. The open wounds/fleshy bits turned out well, especially in person. The colours turned out very convincing. I painted spots into the eye sockets and they are done the same way as the dead prostitutes are, but this time it looks more like a reflection that milky pupil. That leaves two dead prostitutes and the copy cat killer. 2 of them have paint base coats, and I might even be able to complete another model this weekend, except I need to go back to work and do some organizing this weekend at some point. BLEGH! Let me know what you think of this addition to the Seamus band.
Cheers, Bard




No comments:

Post a Comment