Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Or Big'un painted

A Big'un is done. I love this guy. His shield is a beastman sheild, and I love the brutality of that combined with the axe. Standing beside the regular guys he is huge. I added a bit of green-stuff onto the axe to cover a hole that occured when I trimmed off the tubes and other 40kish stuff off. You can also hardly notice the trimmed off ammo pack that was a permanent part of him along his waist-line.
Let me know what you think!
Bard




3 comments:

  1. Great work dude. He looks big and beefy. Can we get a comparison stood next to a normal orc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you go with purple lips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jason, I saw a fantastic golden demon orc painted ages ago and have always done that on orcs that I spend time on. My old rank and file never got that treatment. What do you think? Like? Not like?
    B

    ReplyDelete