Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Skaven of Movember

OK, technically its the last day of October (happy Halloween by the way) but I wanted to post this before my hectic week started. I finished the second skaven that was present in the earlier blog posts, and I managed to get some paint on the unit filler I started. As an aside, all the monks are finished and all but 2 have primer on them and are ready to paint. I really like how they turned out, and will continue adding monks like this to the unit. (p.s. I am unsure why I can't click the pictures and zoom in anymore)
 
ITS MOVEMBER!! For those of you that don't know what Movember is, its a month of mustache growing goodness, all for a good cause. Prostate Cancer is a horrible disease, and I want to do my small part in fighting it. Again this year I have organized a team ... the "Magnificent Mo's", and hope to be able to raise a good sized donation for the cause.

Enjoy the skaven, and go team Magnificent Mo's!
Right side
Left side
Unit filler, inc. the dead pony
Me, ready to grow my Mo!

Cheers, Bard

1 comment:

  1. I prefer this guy to the other, I like the chunk of what I assume to be warpstone in his hand. Looks like he's about to impale someone with it. Really nice work. =)

    ReplyDelete