Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All the ladies

I wasn't able to do any painting today, but I did manage to head down to my local gaming store and play some Malifaux (watched and talked tonight actually). But while I was there my freshly commissioned Collette war band made an appearance. Lucky for me I had a camera and was able to snap some pictures of all the ladies together. (I think they are also undefeated right now!) So without further ado, I present to you the famous, the one and only, Collette!



Cheers, Bard

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brad,

    I was fortunate to be there and see them in action! The guy playing them was sure happy to have such a nice team, so I hope that is some consolation to you now that they're out of your hands! You must admit they look a lot more charming that grump Mr. Chompybits and that wet blanket of a Dreamer of yours. :p

    Muhahaha. Lady Justice says hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the full band does look good together. Now I just need to learn a warband that can take them on and get someone to paint them for me and we can see two painted warbands go at it:)

    ReplyDelete