Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas and Monks WIP

As promissed, here are a few of the monks I have been working on including the two that are going to be on the unit filler. Every time I look at these work in progress shots I get depressed over the amount of work that looks like still needs doing. Oh well, it won't take a huge amount of time...but with Christmas almost here time is becoming harder to find.
And on this happy note, I wish everyone that reads this blog, a very Merry Christmas, and I hope everyone has a fantastic New Years too!!!
<><>
<>
Filler WIP


More Monk Rats WIP




 Cheers, Bard

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Bard. I do love that even though it is dead, that skellie is still loving the ride! -__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, have a wonderfully happy Christmas to you as well Bard! As I am an Englishman, I have the proper way of saying happy rather than merry as you see.

    I do have one question Bard. Are you purposefully making your rat creatures with English accents or do they automatically come like that?

    As I said, Happy Christmas to you all,

    Charles

    ReplyDelete