Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hmm, well its been a while since I posted something, but I have not been idle, as Im sure my patient wife can attest to. I did infact continue painting those chaos marauders and took a picture of the unit thus far.
Added to that this post contains two pictures of some lizzards I started to paint. I am using them as a test for speed techniques...but then the stegadon (Big model) got put together and I realized there was no way I could not make this a centerpiece model.
The little guys are quick though and I think I could probably do them fast if I get the chance.

There is still a large platform that goes on the stegadons back, kind of like what we sometimes see on the backs of elephants.

cheers,
Brad






No comments:

Post a Comment