Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Picasa 3!

Picasa three is a wonder! I installed it and couldn't believe the results in my photographs. Here are two examples. A before and an after picture. Same picture using my new Light Box, but an obvious difference in quality.
After
Before
Also, as you may have noticed, I have made a new Header for the blog. I took a picture of some of my finished goblins (haven't posted pictures of all of them yet) and did some color saturation, lighting etc, cropped the image and then sepia'd it. I was also able to put some print over the picture. I think it looks great, but that just might be me being overly proud.
 Yesterday and today I was also able to get some work done on the 6 bases for my river trolls worked on. I didn't do a good job on the water effects the first go round. It seeped through the tape I had bordered the base with and had poured water effects on. I have to do some online research on how people are doing it properly. I also have one of my chaos knights finished. I just want to add some layers to the green on the horses armour and the base and he will be done!

More later, Cheers, Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment