Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Skaven Toy W.I.P

I have been busy painting a Skaven Doomwheel to go with some of my clan rats. Wow, this model is pretty cool. I spray primed it while it was on the frame as an experiment. I wont do that again, but I would put pieces together and spray prime them before assembly, like on the GW website.
The one thing I have done thats a bit different is in the pose. I saw a Doomwheel at my local gamestore that had been tilted at an angle while passing through slime, and it inspired me. But I wanted there to be an absolute sense of speed and reckless abandonment to the model!! Therefore, the wild flight off the side of a rocky embankment to get at the enemy!
Hope you enjoy it so far. It is still a work in progress, and I will post him when done.
Cheers, Bard

1 comment: