Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Front 15

Better late than never! The last 5 and the character are almost done too. I have put together 8 more Sword-masters to go with the already half finished 10 I have. That will create a 6 wide unit of 18. If I can find some extra (non command group) Sea guard, I will increase that unit too. 6 Reavers, including a standard bearer are ready for paint too...I have not given up!
Without further ado... Here they are
The front 5, and friends

Second rank (aka next 5)

3d rank
Bard

3 comments:

  1. Really awesome work. A great looking HE army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! These positive comments keep me painting! I think the unit will look really good when the gems are done...amongst other small things. Is there anything that needs to change?

    ReplyDelete