Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Waves of Undead

I got a few more of my undead finished. The new bases really make for a better looking and completed feel to the army. I was also able to get much clearer pictures of my second zombie Ogre.
 Keep reading to see more pictures of the Zombie Ogre AND the newly based Black Knight. I love that unit!!


 I was also able to base one of my custom Black Knights. I built this guy and a unit of them for a small tournament we had at my local store. You had to build a character and a unit of no more than 500 points that would go head to head with similar point totals. We did OK, but didn't killing blow almost anyone, and then got snuffed in another game by a unit jumping spell. Ouch.


Bard

1 comment: