Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm a Camel

No posts for months and then this! I am a Camel. Feast or famine. Crazy!! Anyway, a picture of the booth with 2 lights and these new pictures. I like them better, but they have direct light on them, and Im not sure they are meant to in a light box.

The three from before. I realize looking at the pictures i need to touch up the lords boot.


And a new one of one of my Nurgle Knights.



Cheers, Bard


2 comments:

  1. You've got some very nice shades of green mixed together for your mortal followers of Nurgle.

    How did you make the huge axe/blade for your Marauder and the Nurgle Knight? They're fitting perfectly to the theme!

    Hope you'll take the time to convert the whole unit of Knights to the same degree, as the first one has - will truly be a sight to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The knights look great, even though they aren't done. They have all been completed with hoods and each one is wielding a large "axe". All the horses are of the fleshy variety etc. They will look great finished. I will be sure to take a fgroup shot when they are done, unless you want to see a W.I.P.

    ReplyDelete