Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Vacations

I think my decompresion has finally arrived. So too has the 8th edition of warhammer. The rules have changed the game ALOT, and amungst the changes are GW's need to sell more models. So...I have put together more of my stored models and gotten some trolls in order to make a feasable army of Orcs and Goblins. Mostly Goblins.
Mostly Goblins means lots of models though. When I used to do painting ALOT more I had learned how to assembly line paint. I am having to attempt this for these guys. There is easily 150-200 models involved here.
I'll post some pictures soon. I have 20 more guys to do skin on before I have nearly 100 painted with at minimum a first coat of color.

cheers,
Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment