Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Base Work

Very cool and intrecate base. Lots of detail, that I am starting to realize only I will notice. The Spider will not only sit over a great portion of the wood and goblins, but will dominate a persons attention. Therefore, a decent, but not spectacular job will be good enough. All that is left are the webs and a few shrooms, then a wash or two and then gravel/flock and attach spider. I will be painting the underside of the spider before then though.
The Howda is coming together. I was thinking I would make Ol Red here a catapult version of the spider. Not sure I like it. So Red is going to be a generic spider that will run along with the small red beasties.

Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment