Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Orc Big'uns

Painting has been happening! But to be honest, I am in a building kind of mood. I have been building Orcs. My Orc and Goblin army consists of almost 150 models. 20 of these models were Orcs. I decided that was not the way to go in the new rules, and I want some variety in future games. So I started to build Orcs with shields. I decided part way through the day, that it would be even better if they could be mistaken for Orc Big'uns. Therefore I have been busy converting! (Sorry honey, I Promise I will vacume this mess!)
Let me know what you think!

The unit Boss. (Beastman Axe head)
40k Head and GW sheild
More pictures...

Potential BSB?


A musician...not my favorite

Love this pose

Right arm is awaiting Green stuff

Regular sized orc, standard bearer

Mongolian theme (very Rackham Orc looking)




Home-made weapon

Bard

2 comments:

  1. hi there would you be interested in painting up some minis for me

    b.thompson13@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete